Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Couldn't Make it Up

So lately my friends have had some really amazing quotes.

And I was thinking today, why not post some of these quotes? They are just too enjoyable not to share. So here are some of my favs from the past week.

Completely candid, totally standard and so hilarious.

More quotes to come in the future, so keep the good lines coming friends!


Gina via bbm:

I know it’s her birthday because my friend’s band is playing at her party tomorrow. He couldn’t really tell me anything because of paparazzi issues- it’s top secret.

And when I say friend I mean a guy I work with who I’m desperately trying to make my friend, preferably by tomorrow.


Taylor via Gchat:

So since it’s a blind date, I’m thinking about ending the email with:

Perfect. See you then! Regards, Taylor.

PS: I have long brown hair and super intense bangs

PPS: don’t pay attention to my split ends



Megan via AIM:

He and the beret wearing girl were weirdly color coordinated too- i mean are they on their way to shoot a student film or do red and grey just bring out his olive skin tone? It's hard to say.


Becca via AIM:

I mean, I love Edward too, but HOLY INTENSE this is crazy.


Moira (yelling across the street):

I can't find my house keys but I just found fifty Euros in my purse!

Do you know how much I can buy with that!?


Katie via Facebook:

I’m sorry for harassing your brother.

2 comments:

  1. This post is amazing! I think you should be really proud of all of your friends! Post some more, I literally laughed out loud reading these last night!

    ReplyDelete