Thursday, November 5, 2009

So Many Sequins


Take me to the dance floor...

Moira and I dressed as Studio 54 regulars for Halloween. We love the theme of disco and the seventies and wild nights spent boogying on the dance floor.

I wore one of my favorite gems- a vintage black and gold sequin top from American Rag, (the gold sequins on the front are shaped as a butterfly!) And Moira rocked a one-shoulder black dress covered in GIANT sparkly sequins. (The dress became VERY scratchy but that's the price you pay for disco glam.) There were also boots and headbands and a ton of gold jewelry involved as well. And we did our best to channel Bianca Jagger and Liza Minnelli.

It was such a fun night!
If only we'd been around for the real Studio 54...

We found Karl!

1 comment:

  1. I love it how the camera flash can't handle all that disco bling- and does Karl even have the white brows? Loves it

    ReplyDelete