Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Olivia P Steps Out



This image was sent to me in an email from Jen that said, "this picture made me think of you."
And I think Jen said this for three reasons:
1.) I heart jorts with tights. I think it's the best combo for incorporating a little summer into your winter. And there are always so many shoe options.
2.) Jen and I both LOVE street style photos.
3.) Jen knows that, against my better judgment, I REALLY enjoy Olivia P's style. I'm totally aware that Olivia thinks she's allllll that. And I know she's a total biotch on The City. But Olivia does manage to pull off some amazing outfits. And her hair is never not perfect. How does that happen? I mean, I'm sure she probably gets a blow out every day, but still. And whether or not she meets with her stylist every morning, starbucks and bad attitude in tow, she's always rocking a great outfit. And for that, I dig her style.

1 comment:

  1. I too love Olivia P. She's always got the perfect hair and outfit!!! and that bag? Please. So amaze. I really like her idiocy/fabness on teh City.

    *I'm also going to comment here that I'm totes downloading songs from your OTG playlist! You always know the hot jams.

    xo

    ReplyDelete