Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Web Window Shopping

I recently made a pact with myself that I would NOT shop for at least THREE months. Besides one or two minor exceptions, (including a killer pair of $25 heals) I’ve done pretty well for the past few weeks. But then this morning my resistance was low and before I knew it my fingers had typed www.forever21.com without me even realizing what was happening. Next thing I know, I’m browsing through the LOVE 21 section adding things to my cart with wild excitement.
But I had to stop myself.
I couldn't let myself get carried away like this.
The selection is to die for... but I have to hang onto my promise…and my savings.
Therefore, I’ve posted some of my favs in hope
s that some of you might find the urge to splurge, allowing me to live vicariously through you. Not a bad deal, eh?

I’m proud of myself for holding back, and it’s comforting to know that Forever 21 will always have great pieces just waiting to be purchased. I just hope that you don’t all see a post from me tomorrow titled “OOPS I WENT AND BOUGHT IT ALL!”



Simple Cap Sleeve Dress



Light Floral Woven Top

Retro Twist Cardigan


1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha, you crack me up! I love that Retro Twist cardigan - BUT DON'T DO IT!!

    ReplyDelete