Tuesday, February 2, 2010

This is How We Do


A little while back I did a post featuring recent quotes from some of my friends. And I think it's time for another...

Once again, thanks friends for always making me laugh.


"Sometimes you’ve got to put your sauciest foot forward…"

-Taylor via Gchat


Me: Don't even think about getting a dog.

Gina: YES. When you move in he's going to have to share your bed is that okay?

Me: NO. He will pee and bark and then one day accidentally walk out the window I "accidentally" leave open.

Gina: Maybe I will get a cat then. They always land on their feet. Wait sick no. I hate cats.

-Gina and I via Text


The hot brother from Bride Wars who was also in that ABC show October Road is in a new HBO show that looks gooood. Naturally I luv him from a single season ABC show.

-Megan via Text


Whaddda want? Want me to drop a beat? If you can't take the kitchen get outta heat. Work hard play hard call me badass. Can't give me a test that I won't pass.

-Moira "rapping" via text


Have you been watching the new season of Big Love? I really want to catch up. I miss the polygamy in my life.

-Phelan via text


You are a ball buster. But I love you anyway honey cuz you my sistah.

-Rachel via gchat


1 comment:

  1. haha you are so channeling angel from rent in the gina exchange

    ReplyDelete