Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Get Go

Right now I cannot stop listening to New Young Pony Club. Their CD 'Fantastic Playroom' is beyond fantastic. I listen all day every day. Some of my favs from their newest CD are Tight Fit, The Get Go and Ice Cream. But honestly, the entire album is amazing. I don't like comparing artists, but NYPC fits perfectly into my 'Get It' playlist with some Sounds, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, MIA and the beloved Santogold. Listen to a few of their tracks and tell me you're not obsessed. It's just the kind of beat I'm into right now that sings with pure originality, and I cannot get enough.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it's really a fantastic cd, I love to listen it everyday, thanks for the great entertainment...................


    Nicole

    Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

    ReplyDelete