Monday, October 19, 2009

Back to the Office


So last year I accidently stopped watching The Office, one of my most favorite shows. Blame it on busy Thursday nights or the fact that I no longer had my AZ roomies to watch it with, but either way I somehow stopped tuning in. THEN two weeks ago I heard that they were having PAM AND JIM'S WEDDING episode and I reallized that I HAD to tune in again. How could I miss THAT episode?? It's Pam and Jim! They are hands down the best TV couple ever (yes, better than Chuck and Blaire.) So I played a little catch up on season five and the begining of season six and just yesterday finally saw the wedding episode. Let me just say, SOOOO GOOD! I laughed, I cried (for real) and I totally became re-hooked on The Office again.
I loved loved loved the "Forever" dance scene- see the video link below- and could not stop laughing.
And there were some killer Jim lines that totally had me in tears, including:


"I bought the boat tickets the day I saw that YouTube video. I knew we'd need a backup plan. The boat was actually plan C. The church was plan B. And plan A was marrying her a long, long time ago. Pretty much the day I met her."


Ugh such a goodie! Can't wait to get back into the office! The show, not the real one : )




1 comment:

  1. I haven't looked at your blog in forever and was thrilled to see so many new great posts!!

    So, how funny is this: Since we LOVE weddings and we LOVE the Office (hehe)... I thought it was REALLY ironic that my sister's EXACT wedding dress is the one Pam wears in this episode!!! Haha, what a small world...

    ReplyDelete