Friday, October 16, 2009

Free People Shows Us What's Up

Soooo I was browsing online trying to help Becca find a dress for a wedding she's attending and I stumbled upon lots of goodies. One site in particular really surprised me with their awesome assortment...
FREE PEOPLE. Mhmm. That's ri
ght.
I kind of forget about this brand sometimes, and I'm usually not a big fan of their fabric choices and layers. However, they have some killer pi
eces online right now and I was seriously impressed with their overall selection. Not only were the dresses worth taking a look at, but I was really diggin their tops and accessories as well.
I think you should take a gander...

http://www.freepeople.com/





1 comment:

  1. Haha YAY thanks for the shoutout! :)
    I LOVE free people too! Their website is great and their clothes are always soooo cute! I always randomly find their stuff on sale racks at surf shops... AND they keep using our Roxy models...wierd. I love your blog, keep postin'!!

    ReplyDelete