Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Musically Obsessed


So I've found my new current music obsession...
FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE
I wasn't familiar with her music up until recently when Jen burned me her CD
Lungs. And let me tell you, it's utterly amazing. Her sound is so original and the CD is definitely worthy of being played on repeat. Some of my favorite tracks are:
Howl
Between Two Lungs

Rabbit Heart
And she does a killer cover of 'You've Got the Love' by The Source.


And on the note of great music...

Today I stumbled upon the
Coachella 10 Lineup.
Holy shiz- it's outstanding. Obviously Coachella does not disappoin
t. Last year was an absolute blast, my personal highlights being The Killers, MIA and Mastercraft. And if I'm able to make the trek this year I will be even more excited. We're talking Jay Z, Kaskade, Phoenix, Passion Pit, Sia, Tiesto, and Florence and the Machine too! I better find a way to make that happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment