Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Would YOU Read It?

"...gather up your courage like an armful of free clothes at a McQueen sample sale."


Kelly Cutrone is releasing a BOOK soon. Even though I think that beyond her bitchiness she's probably a very wise woman, I still wonder to myself, would I ever read it?? Let's admit, she probably has some solid advice. And it's clear she knows a thing or two about building a business. But do I really need to read a book from a woman who seems to be permanently PMSing? Is constant bitchiness a necessity for being successful? I have a feeling that if I read her book I'd find the answer to be yes, at least according to her. And I don't know if I completely agree with that.

All you have to do is watch THE CITY to see that she's one tough woman. And I think that instead of adding another book to my 'MUST READ! IT'S BEEN SITTING ON THE SHELF FOR A REDICULOUSLY LONG TIME! SOME KIDS DON'T EVEN HAVE BOOKS!' list, I would much prefer to watch her work her magic on The City when I can simultaneously judge Whitney's wardrobe. Plus, she has a new show
-Welcome to Kell- that's coming to Bravo soon that I think will prove to be far more entaining than the pages of her book. So I guess I'm saying that I won't buy it. BUT because I do secretly think (wish) that if I had the opportunity to work for Kelly she would love me and favor me as she does Whitney, I'll never say never. Maybe one of my book-reading-friends will purchase it and let me borrow! So now the question goes to all of you...
Would YOU read her book???

No comments:

Post a Comment