Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Blog Love

Check out some recent pics from The Sartorialist - one of my fav fav favorite blogs ever. Scott Schuman is a fantastic photographer and I love getting a glimpse of current street style, (makes me wish I was in NYC!!)
Tay
has been gushing over
his new book and I need to get my butt to Barnes and Noble and grab it.

We're convinced that one day we'll be strolling through the west village and Scott will pop out and ask to snap our photo for his famous blog. But until then...

1 comment:

  1. K, so you know how I said I stalked the comments on Great Boots Girl's shirt? Someone thought is was Woodford & Co which from what I can tell is some exclusie British/ Australian company that only has stores in fictional English country side towns- google it when u have a sec and tell me what you think! If it seems real I think a pilgrimage to the closest location is crucial check out "graduation tank" and "studly vest" and "woodland playsuit" if you can infiltrate their weirdo website : D Meg

    ReplyDelete