Thursday, September 3, 2009

Desperately Dreaming of Seattle...

So here I am- last minute trip planned, ridiculously cheap flights found, schedule re-arranged, credit card in hand and white outfit ready to go for the most ahmahzing Labor Day party...
But wait-OH NO- I was looking at the WRONG DATES for flights. AHHHH
Accidently clicking Sept 19th is the worst thing I've done in a long time! What a tease. Flights for Labor Day are TRIPLE what I thought they were!
So now, no Sea town.
No Tay time, no snuggling with Sarge the cat, no lunch by the lake, no Vodka waters with lemon at the Red Door...no Seattle.
Just me flipping through photos of the last time I was there, wishing more than ever that prices would suddenly drop.
My Labor Day weekend better be damn good to make up for this!


1 comment:

  1. depressed. downtrodden. i got SO hyped up and now i just feel sad and dejected. my party just WILL NOT be the same without you :(

    ReplyDelete