Monday, September 14, 2009

VMA Recap

Sooo I didn't watch the whole entire VMAs but i saw most of the show. And even though it's not the greatest piece of television out there, it's still pretty entertaining. How can you miss the VMA's? So here's what I got out of the show:
  • Madonna's speech- extremely well spoken.
  • Asher Roth's outfit- surprisingly dapper.
  • Russell Brand- surprisingly opinionated.
  • Pink's performance- did you see her simultaneously sing and swing!? Super impressive (and I'm not even a fan of her music.)
  • Kayne/ Taylor Swift moment- ughhhh why can't he just tone it? She didn't deserve that whatsoever. RUDE.
  • Beyonce/ Taylor Swift moment- so classy. so sweet.
  • Taylor Swift performing on the subway- um I hope she washed her hands. Otherwise pretty great.
  • Jay Z's performance with Alicia Keys- yes, please. Empire State of Mind is such an amazing song. Obsessed.
  • Lady GaGa's outfits- it's getting old GaGa.


1 comment:

  1. I completely agree! Well said my friend. Taylor looked like she was about to cry, and how wierd was Lady GaGa?... I know she's trying to be different, but I'm not sure about the blood. SICK.

    ReplyDelete